[Milton-L] Last Tango or "to fresh woods, and pastures new"

Carol Barton, Ph.D., CPCM cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 28 18:04:39 EDT 2015

Amen. Unfortunately, this independent scholar lacks the wherewithal to attend, but I will be with you in spirit--and by e-mail, should anyone want me to participate in such discussions.

All best, and thank you and bless you to our longtime (and long-suffering) hosts. I remember the days when Kevin would make the trek out to the airport several times a day, to bring us all "home."

Carol Barton