[Milton-L] Last Tango in Murfreesboro

Mario DiCesare mariodicesare2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 13:09:51 EDT 2015

Dear Kevin Donovan,

All Miltonists, I'm sure, are immensely grateful for all that you and Kris
Pruitt and Charlie Durham have done for us over the years, not just in the
organizing of sessions -- itself a thankless task -- but also in the spirit
of comradeship and intellectual give-and-take which the three of you have
so selflessly provided.  In my dotage, I don't expect to get to many, if
any, meetings, and I must say I miss them. Yours were among the best, and
the three of you deserve heartiest thanks for the generous spirit with
which you fostered all of us.

As my forebears would have said, A cent'anni  and  Baci ed abbracci!!!

Mario A. DiCesare
Fairview, NC