[Milton-L] CJM's Future? / Re: 2015 Conference on John Milton

Jameela Lares jameela.lares at usm.edu
Thu Aug 27 17:36:55 EDT 2015

Where's the Like button?

From: milton-l-bounces at lists.richmond.edu [mailto:milton-l-bounces at lists.richmond.edu] On Behalf Of Ainsworth, David
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 4:31 PM
To: John Milton Discussion List <milton-l at lists.richmond.edu>
Subject: Re: [Milton-L] CJM's Future? / Re: 2015 Conference on John Milton

I think there should be a conversation following the conclusion of the official proceedings Saturday between folks on-site who'd like to see some sort of future to the conference in some form or another.

As I'm on sabbatical this semester, I bravely nominate anyone else to organize this conversation. Or perhaps those of us reluctant to see an end to the conference can simply linger a few moments after the curtain falls?

In any event, I think all of us who have attended over the years are deeply grateful to Charley, Kris and Kevin for their tireless efforts organizing and running this conference over so many years. If it's impractical to keep the thing alive, perhaps there's a way to keep it alive in spirit.

David