[Milton-L] CJM's Future? / Re: 2015 Conference on John Milton

Brendan Prawdzik brendanprawdzik at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:39:51 EDT 2015

Hi Kevin, the Conference on John Milton can also count on me to manage the
program or simply to review any number of the papers.

Best,

Brendan

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Kemmer Anderson <kanderso at mccallie.org>
wrote:

> Reviewing the list of names men and women who inspired this high school
> teacher through the years with encouragement and NEH seminars I was getting
> depressed about making the choice of going with the Diocese of East
> Tennessee to Palestine in October. Now I am zoned out, but will write
> letters, help with Tennessee Humanities grant application, march on the gun
> slinging, healthcare denying legislature, and anything you can think of
> Kevin to keep up this incredible celebration of John Milton alive in
> Tennessee. Now somewhat retired and working as a poet, I will be your foot
> soldier since I am still in Chattanooga. Kemmer Anderson.
>
> On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 5:08 AM, David Urban <dvu2 at calvin.edu> wrote:
>
>> Dear Kevin,
>>

>> Thank you for sending this.
>>

>> I heard from a reliable source that 2015 will likely be the final CJM.
>> Is this true?   I certainly hope not, and I'm sure my Milton colleagues
>> agree.
>>

>> Thanks for all you do,
>>

>> David

Dr. Brendan Prawdzik

BA Rutgers University, 2001
PhD The University of California, Berkeley, 2009