[Milton-L] CJM's Future? / Re: 2015 Conference on John Milton

Kemmer Anderson kanderso at mccallie.org
Tue Aug 25 11:11:27 EDT 2015

Reviewing the list of names men and women who inspired this high school
teacher through the years with encouragement and NEH seminars I was getting
depressed about making the choice of going with the Diocese of East
Tennessee to Palestine in October. Now I am zoned out, but will write
letters, help with Tennessee Humanities grant application, march on the gun
slinging, healthcare denying legislature, and anything you can think of
Kevin to keep up this incredible celebration of John Milton alive in
Tennessee. Now somewhat retired and working as a poet, I will be your foot
soldier since I am still in Chattanooga. Kemmer Anderson.