[Milton-L] 2015 Conference on John Milton

Kevin Donovan Kevin.Donovan at mtsu.edu
Mon Aug 24 13:14:27 EDT 2015

The preliminary program for the 2015 Conference on John Milton, convening in Murfreesboro 15-17 October is attached herewith as a PDF. It will also be posted within a few days at the conference website: http://www.mtsu.edu/english/milton/index.php.

My colleagues Charley Durham and Kris Pruitt join me in welcoming you to what promises to be a stimulating and convivial conference.

Kevin J. Donovan
Professor of English
P.O. Box 70
Middle Tennessee State University