[Milton-L] Essay on Milton and Wordsworth

Kemmer Anderson kanderso at mccallie.org
Mon Aug 10 21:48:35 EDT 2015

Great connection. Great pivot off Keats. Off to the basement in search of
Wordsworth volume. I have a poem coming out in the Fall -- "The Poppy Seed
Ode."

The scent of Keats still rises from the hearth
When his autumn ode celebrated this harvest
Season around a campfire with human voices
Rising with the rhythm from night sounds and rhyme.

Kemmer