[Milton-L] Mineo Moritani's Miltonology Completed

Mineo Moritani jmineo at ki.rim.or.jp
Sun Apr 12 19:12:31 EDT 2015

2015-04-13

1. Topic: Mineo Moritani's Miltonology Completed

Dear Member Colleagues,

I am ready to announce the completion of Miltonology my life long studies on John Milton!
If you are interested in me, please visit the site freely:

                               http://www.miltonsocietyofjapan.com/

As many members as possible may see what I have been doing for life.

                                                       Sincerely yours,
                                                        Mineo Moritani