[Milton-L] Petrarch at Ludlow?

Nancy Charlton charltonwordorder1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 16:21:05 EDT 2015

Sorry,  that blank reply was not intended. I think the question is a good
one, but I've no idea.

I checked a book out of the library last week, "Ludlow," by David Mason.
It's a verse novel about a massacre of 18 people at the coal fields at
Ludlow CO. Somehow it doesn't grab me, but I'll try another time when I can
give it the full attention it deserves. One reviewer found it a page
turner, but I haven't got that far into it.  So far as I can tell it has
nothing to do with Milton's Ludlow except for English names turning up all
over the USA.

Nancy Charlton