[Milton-L] Milton in disability circles

Duran, Angelica A duran0 at purdue.edu
Sat Oct 25 10:39:54 EDT 2014

Dear scholars,

One of my colleagues forwarded the email and link below my signature to
me. My article “The Blind Bard, according to John Milton and his
Contemporaries” casts an interpretation of Milton’s blindness sonnets
quite distinct from the responses in the link. But I figured it would be
good to share the fact that Milton is still being talked about and in
disability circles.

--
Adios,
Angelica Duran