[Milton-L] "Yet with a pleasing sorcery could charm Pain"

Jameela Lares jameela.lares at usm.edu
Wed Oct 22 07:12:44 EDT 2014

Thanks for the explanation, Dario.  The language is no problem, as I read Italian, and in fact I am quite interested to hear about this book since I also teach children's literature. I've had a look around on various bookseller sites, and I do find the Mondadori publication, though it is listed as 2000.

Jameela Lares
Professor of English
The University of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive, #5037