[Milton-L] MC -5-h

Salwa Khoddam skhoddam at cox.net
Wed Oct 22 02:58:10 EDT 2014

Dear Dario,
I just finished MC 5-h. It's getting a little easier, so I hope I can move a
little faster with it.
Buon giorno e
Tante belle cose,
Salwa

Salwa Khoddam PhD
Professor of English Emerita
Oklahoma City University
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Email: skhoddam at cox.net
Author of Mythopoeic Narnia: Memory, Metaphor,
and Metamorphoses in C. S. Lewis's The Chronicles
of Narnia