[Milton-L] A Mask, 2008 at Christ's

Evan LaBuzetta evanlabuzetta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 14:44:17 EDT 2014

Hi Angelica,

I'm not sure how helpful this is for your purposes (and apologies if you're
already aware), but in 2008 as part of the Milton's 400th celebrations in
Cambridge, Christ's College put on a double production of Milton's Mask and
a newly commissioned reply/reimagining by John Kinsella.

I don't know of any recordings, but perhaps someone else on the list might
have one? And you can get a PDF copy of the programme here:
http://milton.christs.cam.ac.uk/comus.htm

Best,
Evan