[Milton-L] _A Mask_ IMS7

Arnold, Margaret mjarnold at ku.edu
Mon Oct 6 12:58:05 EDT 2014

Hello!  I have a copy of the performance from the symposium in Beaufort, SC, directed by Roy Flannagan.  I can try to get a duplicate made and mail it--or get a grandchild to put it on line.  My students thought the costumes were "preppy" back at the turn of this century.  Please feel free to contact me at mjarnold at ku.edu.

Margaret

Margaret Arnold, Prof. Emerita, U of Kansas