[Milton-L] _A Mask_ IMS7

Duran, Angelica A duran0 at purdue.edu
Sat Oct 4 13:44:35 EDT 2014

Dear all,

I believe I used to have a copy of the staged production of A Mask from the 7th International Milton Symposium, and I see there are a few libraries that have the VHS tape, but I doubt my interlibrary loan will get it for me. Does someone have the tape or DVD or know where it might be e-posted? (You out there, Roy?!) In case that fails, does anyone know how I can access an audiovisual of the Folger’s dramatic reading of 2001-02?

In a couple of weeks, my graduate Milton course is presenting a dramatic reading of A Mask this semester, and I think it would be really great for them to see some versions of some of its various manifestations. Fingers crossed…

--
Adios,
Angelica Duran

<duran0 at purdue.edu<mailto:duran0 at purdue.edu>>