[Milton-L] Audio-Visuals for Samson?

Salwa Khoddam skhoddam at cox.net
Fri Oct 3 01:25:14 EDT 2014

Margaret,

There is an audio recording of SA in 2 parts. done by a company called The
Lark Ascending. Try this link or google the company.

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Samson-Agonistes/1431926077

Salwa

Salwa Khoddam PhD

Professor of English Emerita

Oklahoma City University

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Email: skhoddam at cox.net

Author of Mythopoeic Narnia: Memory, Metaphor,

and Metamorphoses in C. S. Lewis's The Chronicles

of Narnia