[Milton-L] early "sex"

JD Fleming jfleming at sfu.ca
Tue Nov 18 19:20:23 EST 2014

Doubt, I take it, is the spice of understanding. But not the negation of it.

Anyway, M cd very easily have rendered this whole part of the meal much blander by *not* calling Satan's number 2 by a name that itself designates Satan. In my view, it matters that he leaves this part paradoxically spicy. jdf