[Milton-L] Adam ate of . . . the wrong Tree!

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 16:21:23 EST 2014

Right -- Adam and Eve were built capable of both reproduction and physical?
immortality (via the Tree of Life), so the assumption should be that had
they chosen eternal life they would both physically reproduce and
physically live forever. Space would be a problem, but parking would be a
bigger problem.

Is the immortality communicated by the Tree of Life in PL physical? Or
would they be translated to heaven as Enoch and Elijah were?

I imagine also that all of their progeny would have to choose not to eat
the fruit, so some would be subject to death, creating parallel human
species cohabitating on the same planet: fallen and unfallen.

Sounds like the premise of a science fiction novel.

Jim R

Dr. James Rovira
Associate Professor of English
Tiffin University
http://www.jamesrovira.com
<http://t.signauxdix.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XX48qCrCPW8qyPx43H6XTxW72TN_H5fT_cx101?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jamesrovira.com%2F&si=4763272727232512&pi=d52cf1ca-744e-4e95-8485-9adf0d6daa46>
Continuum 2010
<http://t.signauxdix.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XX48qCrCPW8qyPx43H6XTxW72TN_H5fT_cx101?t=http%3A%2F%2Fjamesrovira.com%2Fblake-and-kierkegaard-creation-and-anxiety%2F&si=4763272727232512&pi=d52cf1ca-744e-4e95-8485-9adf0d6daa46>
Text, Identity, Subjectivity
<http://t.signauxdix.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XX48qCrCPW8qyPx43H6XTxW72TN_H5fT_cx101?t=http%3A%2F%2Fscalar.usc.edu%2Fworks%2Ftext-identity-subjectivity%2Findex&si=4763272727232512&pi=d52cf1ca-744e-4e95-8485-9adf0d6daa46>