[Milton-L] Adam ate of . . . the wrong Tree!

Duran, Angelica A duran0 at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 17 14:53:06 EST 2014

Dear all,

I am not sure I understand the it in “What is it, then, or what for?” and thus I am not entirely sure I understand the entry directly below my signature — and I am interested (!).

To at least address the last sentence, however, one physiological/material effect of eating of the Tree of Knowledge is on at least Adam’s eyeball …
But to nobler sight
Michael from Adam’s eyes the film removed
Which that false fruit that promised clearer sight
Had bred (PL 11.411-14)
--
Adios,
Angelica Duran