[Milton-L] Adam ate of . . . the wrong Tree!

Ryan Paul ryanspaul at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 13:02:23 EST 2014

"Thus producing troubled head-scratching over how A and E and their
descendants wd have gained continued access to the precious fruit, had they
not fallen, but spread all over the world by going forth and multiplying.
No refrigerated containers, you see."

Obviously they had not heard of Johnny Appleseed.