[Milton-L] Paradise Lost and the Cosmological Revolution

Daniel W. Doerksen dwd at unb.ca
Thu Nov 13 20:05:53 EST 2014

Congratulations, Dennis, on a book appearing just when scientists have for the first time landed an adventurous probe on a comet. You are uniquely qualified to write that book on Milton and the cosmological revolution. I look forward to reading it.

Dan Doerksen

Daniel W. Doerksen, Ph.D.,  Honorary Research Professor (English)
University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, N.B. Canada