[Milton-L] Pictures from Paradise

JCarl Bellinger dionhalic at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 16:07:52 EDT 2014

Dear Mario I liked Perelandra when I read it, but now per your comment I
must admit there's very little of it left in memory and that quite drab
except there is a passage that does up the music of the spheres. But
perhaps it's my memory that's The drab component. Sorry to hear of your
respiratory trouble; hope you're better! Carl