[Milton-L] performing PL Bk IX

Nancy Charlton charltonwordorder1 at gmail.com
Sun May 18 21:34:06 EDT 2014

First time I tried this link I got a 404. Then I noticed that the URL ended in "htmland."  I selected the whole URL as given, moved the right button left to omit the "and" and hit Copy. When the whole URL direction bar went empty I pasted. Worked perfectly -- at least on the iPhone -- and I greatly enjoyed Mr Hale's page.

Paradise regained in HTML Land. Next country north of CloudCuckooLand!

Nancy Charlton

Sent from my iPhone