[Milton-L] performing PL Bk IX

John Hale john.hale at otago.ac.nz
Sun May 18 19:50:49 EDT 2014

PS http://www.otago.ac.nz/englishlinguistics/english/milton/perform/Happenings.htmland
and nearby under ...<milton/ interpret>
John Hale
________________________________
From: milton-l-bounces at lists.richmond.edu [milton-l-bounces at lists.richmond.edu] on behalf of Hugh Richmond [hmr at berkeley.edu]
Sent: Saturday, 17 May 2014 4:01 p.m.
To: milton-l at lists.richmond.edu
Subject: Re: [Milton-L] performing PL Bk IX

Dear Professor Hale: I enjoyed your reports about the Milton sessions very much and would like exceedingly to add them to our blog at http://miltonrevealed.berkeley.edu/ as examples of the kind of fresh approach to enlivening access to Milton and PL in particular, to which our web site is devoted. I have been very much impressed over many years by the contributions from what Marvell called the Antipodes to the constructive work we have been doing both with Milton - and Shakespeare (literally with the rebuilding of the Globe Playhouse). With best wishes, Hugh Richmond