[Milton-L] performing PL Bk IX

John Hale john.hale at otago.ac.nz
Sun May 18 19:47:56 EDT 2014

Dear Professor Richmond:
Good idea, and thank you for it.
Please could you add the name of the respondent to the item which quoted the response to our performance of PL IX: Sarah Entwistle?
Also, could you add somewhere or other a link to my home research website, where I summarise things relevant to your focus, under the headings of "Interpretation" and "Performance? In view of your complimentary words, this somewhat buried information could further interest you and your readers.
John Hale