[Milton-L] apology

John Hale john.hale at otago.ac.nz
Sat May 17 00:43:03 EDT 2014

Dear List members, and Dario in particular:
I've bungled the material just sent to the list. Computers keep thwarting me.
I didn't intend to send the first two items out twice. And I didn't intend my item about yesterday's seminar on "The People of PL" to sound like an answer to Dario's on "Millions of Flaming Swords." Its heading got lost. It was "Another Form of Outreach."
Sorry for this nuisance. In my retirement I seem to get worse not better at things electronical.
John Hale