[Milton-L] performing PL Bk IX

Hugh Richmond hmr at berkeley.edu
Sat May 17 00:01:28 EDT 2014

Dear Professor Hale: I enjoyed your reports about the Milton sessions
very much and would like exceedingly to add them to our blog at
http://miltonrevealed.berkeley.edu/ as examples of the kind of fresh
approach to enlivening access to Milton and PL in particular, to which
our web site is devoted. I have been very much impressed over many years
by the contributions from what Marvell called the Antipodes to the
constructive work we have been doing both with Milton - and Shakespeare
(literally with the rebuilding of the Globe Playhouse). With best
wishes, Hugh Richmond