[Milton-L] The Cambridge Companion to Paradise Lost

Shannon M. Miller smiller at temple.edu
Tue May 13 21:35:21 EDT 2014

I so apologize for the mis-sent message:  I was trying to send a thanks to Louis for his great stewardship of this volume. But I'll make that public to the Milton list, because he was an ideal editor, and I hope the list will find the volume of value for yourselves and for your students.

Best,  Shannon Miller

Sent from my iPad