[Milton-L] The Cambridge Companion to Paradise Lost

Schwartz, Louis lschwart at richmond.edu
Tue May 13 17:29:43 EDT 2014

Just to continue this set of posts, I wanted to say that I received copies of the Cambridge Companion to Paradise Lost today, with its lovely cover of images from Terrance Lindall's Harmless Innocence (1979).  I assume this means it's now actually available at the usual stores and from the usual online sources.  Here's the Amazon link:

http://www.amazon.com/Cambridge-Companion-Paradise-Companions-Literature/dp/1107664403/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400015418&sr=8-1&keywords=the+cambridge+companion+to+Paradise+Lost

I hope people find the collection useful and will consider ordering it for their courses or recommending it to their students.  Many of the contributors are list members, of course!

I hope it can stand as a worthy "sister" volume to Dennis Danielson's more wide-ranging Companion to Milton.

Best,

Louis

Louis Schwartz
Professor of English