[Milton-L] The Cambridge Companion to Paradise Lost, edited by Louis Schwartz

Schwartz, Louis lschwart at richmond.edu
Fri May 9 17:25:43 EDT 2014

Jeffery:

Thanks for the blog post!  I haven't gotten copies of the Companion yet (it's supposed to be available very soon), but I'm very pleased with the way the cover came out.  I think they've done a beautiful job with Terrances's images!

To the list:

More about the collection as soon as I get word about it's availability.  I hope many of you will find it useful!

Best,

Louis

Louis Schwartz
Professor of English