[Milton-L] Dating Sonnet 19

jsavoie at siue.edu jsavoie at siue.edu
Wed Jan 22 10:35:21 EST 2014

Indeed, Psalm 90 actually emphasizes the possibility of four score years (the
usage, I believe, that influenced Lincoln):

90.10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of
strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for
it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

John Savoie