[Milton-L] Queer Milton?

Ross Leasure trleasure at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 11:56:30 EST 2014

Greetings all.

Just today I have chanced upon the following citation:

Sanchez, Melissa. “‘What Hath Night to Do with Sleep?’: Bestial Sex and
Human Temporality in *A Mask*.” Special issue of *Early Modern Culture *on
“Queer Milton.” Ed. Will Stockton and David Orvis. Forthcoming in 2013

I am having difficulty finding a means to access the issue of the journal
containing this article that I assume has been released now that it is
2014.  I wonder if anyone on the list has any more news on this volume that
might help me to track down its contents beyond the single article noted
above.  I appreciate any guidance in the matter.

Ross
--
*T. Ross Leasure, Ph.D.*
*Associate Professor*