[Milton-L] New Milton Bibliography

Hugh M. RICHMOND hmr at berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 16 17:34:43 EST 2014

Dear Carol: You are quite right to specify that our new bibliography at
miltonrevealed/Berkeley.edu should not just double up the impressive
previous work of scholars such as John Shawcross. Our goal must be to
recognize and redeploy such resources in relation to the internet,
consolidating the advantages from the web’s vastly increased audio-visual
access to dynamic Milton materials, as we have already attempted modestly
to illustrate on our site - as well as identifying more recent developments
in research and production. We shall continue to revise and extend both our
bibliographies and galleries, and I hope the progressive adjustments will
meet increasingly with your approval. Any further advice is most welcome.
With best wishes, Hugh