[Milton-L] A Twist on the Eve Motif?

Salwa Khoddam skhoddam at cox.net
Sat Jan 11 12:34:27 EST 2014

Dear All,
Jeffrey and I have already written a paper on the apple/peach image as used
by Milton, Marvell, and T. S. Eliot. It includes all the motifs and related
fruits that you mention. We have submitted our paper for publication and we
are hoping that it would by published soon. We'll let you know what happens.
Best,
Salwa
Salwa Khoddam PhD
Professor of English Emerita