[Milton-L] Restoration of U.C.B. "Milton Revealed" Website

Hugh Richmond hmr at berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 2 13:46:43 EST 2014

It is our great pleasure to announce the recovery of the "Milton
Revealed" site, which was  temporarily suspended when the U.C. Berkeley
Townsend Humanities Center terminated its Web Lab.  The site is now
available athttp://miltonrevealed.berkeley.edu
<http://miltonrevealed.berkeley.edu> We hope to develop the site
considerably with the added dimensions provided by its new platform, and
we welcome any comments about its current content, and suggestions about
its future development. Our specific goal is to facilitate innovative
approaches which might improve Miltonists' outreach to the general
audience, particularly in terms of public performances of every kind.
With best wishes for the New Year, Hugh Richmond, Director, for the Board