[Milton-L] the sociable spirit

JD Fleming jfleming at sfu.ca
Thu Feb 27 14:54:27 EST 2014

The question is: Are we supposed to keep in mind the extremely humble and occluded Raphael of the Tobias story--beloved in the period, judging from its profile in painting alone--when we look at the extraordinarily magnificent Raphael of PL? And if so--what implications are there for how we read the tutorial of PL 5 through 8? jdf