[Milton-L] the sociable spirit

Horace Jeffery Hodges horacejeffery at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 14:46:16 EST 2014

I'm not sure what the question is, but I was reminded of this:

Revelation 4:6b-8 [New International Version (NIV)] 6b In the center,
around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with
eyes, in front and in back. 7 The first living creature was like a lion,
the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was
like a flying eagle. 8 Each of the four living creatures had six wings and
was covered with eyes all around, even under its wings.

But only because of the six wings . . .

Jeffery Hodges

Ewha Womans University
Seoul, South Korea

Novella: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E18KW0K (*The Bottomless Bottle of
Beer*)

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bottomless-Bottle-of-Beer/204064649770035
 (*The Bottomless Bottle of Beer*)

Blog: http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/ (*Gypsy Scholar*)

Doctoral Thesis: "Food as Synecdoche in the Gospel of John and Gnostic
Texts"

Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley
M.A., History of Science, U.C. Berkeley

Home Address: