[Milton-L] Help! does anyone have the Columbia complete works volume 1, part 1 to hand?

Jameela Lares jameela.lares at usm.edu
Fri Feb 21 17:28:05 EST 2014

Illustrious colleagues,

I am trying to finish checking citations for an article due today (or soon) and find that--as Murphy's Law seems to have decreed--the Columbia volume for Milton's shorter poetry, though listed as being in the library, is not on the shelf where it should be.  I have perhaps two pages of citations to check if anyone wants to get back to me offline asap. I estimate that everything could be checked in 15 minutes.  I can offer a $10 amazon gift certificate for your trouble. I will post again if I have a taker.

Thanks.

Jameela Lares
Professor of English
The University of Southern Mississippi