[Milton-L] Vancouver 2015

JD Fleming jfleming at sfu.ca
Fri Feb 21 13:57:26 EST 2014

Dear all,

With the usual apologies, etc., please note the following cfp for the 2015 MLA Convention in Vancouver. The (very) short description:

"Literary critics are increasingly drawn to theorizations of the natural world. What are critics, as such, finding out

about it? How is nature functioning today as a literary topic?"

Abstracts are due to me by March 15th. Best wishes, JDF
--

J ames Dougal Fleming
Associate Professor

Burnaby ~ British Columbia ~ Canada

Upstairs was a room for travelers. ‘You know, I shall take it for the rest of my life,’ Vasili Ivanovich is reported to have said as soon as he had entered it.
-- Vladimir Naboko v , " Cloud, Castle, Lake'