[Milton-L] Two Articles?

Hannibal Hamlin hamlin.hannibal at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 17:30:34 EST 2014

Whatever else one can say about it, the internet really is a remarkable
boon to scholarship!

Hannibal

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 10:34 PM, Horace Jeffery Hodges <
horacejeffery at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've already gotten a response and now have the two articles.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jeffery Hodges
>
> Ewha Womans University
> Seoul, South Korea
>

> Novella: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E18KW0K (*The Bottomless Bottle of
> Beer*)
>

> Facebook:
> https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bottomless-Bottle-of-Beer/204064649770035
>  (*The Bottomless Bottle of Beer*)
>
> Blog: http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/ (*Gypsy Scholar*)
>

> Doctoral Thesis: "Food as Synecdoche in the Gospel of John and Gnostic
> Texts"
>

> Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley
>

> Home Address:

> Gunyoung Apt. 102-204
> Sangbong-dong 1
> Jungnang-gu
> Seoul 131-771
> South Korea
>

> On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 12:22 PM, Horace Jeffery Hodges <
> horacejeffery at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Apologies for posting this here, but as you might imagine, my access to
>> articles is not always a simple matter, so I wonder if any scholars might
>> be able to supply me with the following two articles:
>>
>> Ittzés, Gábor. "Milton's Sun in the Zodiac." *Notes and Queries* 52.3
>> (Sept
>>
>> 2005): 307-10.
>>

>> _____. "Satan's Journey Through Darkness: *Paradise Lost* 9.53-86."
>> *Milton **Quarterly* 41.1 (Mar 2007): 12-21.
>>

>> Of course, any responses should be off-list.
>>
>> Jeffery Hodges

Hannibal Hamlin
Associate Professor of English
Author of *The Bible in Shakespeare*, now available through all good
bookshops, or direct from Oxford University Press at
http://ukcatalogue.oup.com/product/9780199677610.do
Editor, *Reformation*
The Ohio State University
164 West 17th Ave., 421 Denney Hall