[Milton-L] MSA Bulletin? (response to David Ainsworth)

David Ainsworth dainsworth at as.ua.edu
Mon Feb 17 11:58:30 EST 2014

Ken Hiltner provided the password to members; I can't share it here as
anyone would be able to access it via the web-archive of Milton-L.

And yes, there's no association between Milton-L and the MSA site. I'll
note that the password-lock has been in place since Ken Hiltner built
the site, years ago.

Fortunately for all, we are about to change the site password (as of
March 1st of this year), and members will receive a message from
Angelica Duran shortly with the new password.

If anyone has a vital need to get to the members list between now and
March 1st, e-mail me off list for the current password. That's the only
locked portion of the MSA site, so all the news, CFPs and the booklet
can be accessed without it.

David