[Milton-L] MSA Bulletin? (response to David Ainsworth)

John K Leonard jleonard at uwo.ca
Sun Feb 16 19:30:52 EST 2014

Dear Carol and Caroline and anyone else having difficulties,

I was stumped by the password page too, but the page to which David's email directs us provides a direct link to the pdf of the booklet. David writes (final sentence of the linked page):

"we are still making PDF downloads of the 2014 MSA Dinner Program(http://miltonsociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/2014-MSA-Dinner-Program-upload.pdf) available."

Click on that link and it should take you straight to the booklet without any gatekeeper password (at least it worked for me, and I, like you, do not have a password)

Hope this helps

John Leonard