[Milton-L] MSA Bulletin? (response to David Ainsworth)

Carol Barton, Ph.D., CPCM cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 16 18:14:44 EST 2014

Likewise, I do not have a password, and can't access the member list as a
result. There doesn't seem to be any provision for creating one on the
website.

This is rather frustrating, David.

I have never been invited to create, nor do I now see any opportunity on the
website to establish, a password.

If this is frustrating to someone who engages with the world of information
technology for a living, I imagine it is even more so to members who are
more senior than I  (and I am officially retirement age this year).

Please make the website more user-friendly.

We never encountered these difficulties with the hard-copy version.

In behalf of all who are struggling with this innovation--thank you.

Carol Barton