[Milton-L] Michael Gillum's "Justice for the Serpent"

Michael Gillum mgillum at unca.edu
Mon Feb 10 10:58:22 EST 2014

Carter, thanks for your very kind words (twice). This post has just now
shown up, eight days late, while your other post (with Stella) on the
thread showed up promptly. My original post never showed up on one of my
email accounts. Something is wrong with the list. Here is the link again in
case anyone who might be interested didn't get the original post.

http://pachome.org/wp/postscript/?page_id=1014