[Milton-L] Moloch et al

Kemmer Anderson kanderso at mccallie.org
Sun Feb 2 19:00:10 EST 2014

For a letter to the editor in the Chattanooga Times Free Press,I wrote this
sentence at the end of December around the Slaughter of Innocents:

We seem to place our bets on the altar of Moloch rather than the stable in
Bethlehem. If the Word was made flesh, we seem to choose to perforate it
with bullets, bombs, and bombast while wars drone on without end.