[Milton-L] PL illustrated by Salvador Dali

Wittreich, Joseph JWittreich at gc.cuny.edu
Sun Apr 27 12:44:09 EDT 2014

I associate these illustrations with my Italian experience.  First saw them in Venice in the late 1990s, then again in Rome, in early September, 2001.  The "originals" (so many claim to have them) are each the size of a card table surface.  I was told they were kept in storage in Switzerland, but could arrange to see them the second time at a scheduled exhibition in Rome.  I made the arrangements  through the Dali Foundation in Milano.