[Milton-L] PL illustrated by Salvador Dali

Duran, Angelica A duran0 at purdue.edu
Sun Apr 27 10:40:05 EDT 2014

Dear all,

The originals of the Dalí are in Spain as well as in the St. Petersburgh,
Florida Dalí Museum. I saw them and was fascinated by the book, even
though the sketches seem unimpressive in copies. The illustrations were
commissioned as part of the 1974 global commemorations of the tercentenary
of Milton’s death.

--
Adios,
Angelica Duran