[Milton-L] Milton solves the case of Lucifer's 3 faces

Watt, James jwatt at butler.edu
Fri Apr 25 13:46:17 EDT 2014

Dario:

I loved the 'Alien' inspired sketch, but, alas, I fear that the face of Satan,
like his style of speech, is more likely to inspire respect and admiration
than fear and loathing. Hell, he'd be easy to dispense with if he looked
like a threat. Still, thanks for the reminder of his four-fold cherubic status
before he became an ex-cherub.

Jim Watt