[Milton-L] "Four-Letter Words"

Horace Jeffery Hodges horacejeffery at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 22:24:26 EDT 2014

I read the remarks by Michael Bryson and John Leonard as ironic and thus
not intended at the expense of gay men and women.

Jeffery Hodges

Ewha Womans University
Seoul, South Korea

Novella: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E18KW0K (*The Bottomless Bottle of
Beer*)

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bottomless-Bottle-of-Beer/204064649770035
 (*The Bottomless Bottle of Beer*)

Blog: http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/ (*Gypsy Scholar*)

Doctoral Thesis: "Food as Synecdoche in the Gospel of John and Gnostic
Texts"

Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley
M.A., History of Science, U.C. Berkeley

Home Address: