[Milton-L] "Four-Letter Words"

Bryson, Michael E michael.bryson at csun.edu
Fri Apr 18 17:56:43 EDT 2014

It might be time to note that such "aberrant behaviors" are not really aberrant, given that they are commonly found in the human species as well as a number of other mammalian species (including primates, bats, and others--similar activity has been observed in dolphins). I am, for a number of reasons, wary of Lewis' word "perversions," though I recognize that he would probably have considered himself a member in good standing of "certain circles." But that all relates "to the life we live."

Though I suppose the Bats and Dolphins are fallen, sinful creatures given over wholly to lust these days. Poor dears.

Michael Bryson